aroraborealis: (content)
[personal profile] aroraborealis
I'm about 90% sure that I'm going to run (or, more likely, run-walk) Bay to Breakers in May, and while I'm out there, I'll want to see my people who live in and around there.

I'm thinking of a dates something like May 16-22. The race is May 20, and other than that, I'll have my time fairly flexible. Want to have lunch/dinner/tea/other such things? Want to offer me crash space in your living room/guest room/bed? Hooray!

More details to follow once I've fully talked myself into this crazy idea.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-14 07:21 pm (UTC)
cutieperson: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cutieperson
oh! OH! i might be out that way then too :)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-14 08:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aroraborealis.livejournal.com
I saw that! Funny :)

If you're feeling up to dealing with a rowdy crowd, you should come watch the race, which I hear is quite a spectacle.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-14 08:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amber-phoenix.livejournal.com
I am not (yet) (possibly) your people, but you could come visit me and littlest! we may attempt to walk b2b or we may just stay home or we may just come cheer -- all unknown until i meet the critter face-to-face and know more about my recovery speed.

we may also have guest cottage space/availability then. that's unknown till i check with our co-residents, which should be sooner than the meeting littlest event.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-14 08:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aroraborealis.livejournal.com
Yes! I very much want to meet you and littlest while I'm out there! L had mentioned at some point the possibility of your guest cottage and I will almost certainly take advantage of y'all's hospitality if that works out.

Yay!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-19 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amber-phoenix.livejournal.com
sadly, it looks as if the guest cottage will be spoken for that weekend. (actually happy/sad, because it's spoken for by one of l's way awesome aunts whom i'll be glad to see *too*, but the timing could have been better.)

still, we should cheeseboard! and other fun wanders!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-19 08:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aroraborealis.livejournal.com
Rats, but yay! And, yes, we'll definitely find time to meet, hang out, etc! And thanks for the offer, anyway!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-14 09:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missionista.livejournal.com
Give us a call when you're out here!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-19 08:45 pm (UTC)
Page generated Aug. 21st, 2026 03:59 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios