aroraborealis: (happy)
[personal profile] aroraborealis
Thanks to the [livejournal.com profile] moominmolly's sharp eyes when it comes to interesting races to run, this is what I'm doing tonight!

This is further than I've run since I picked it back up recently, but as always, I've given myself to walk portions of it if that's what feels right.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 01:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dancingwolfgrrl.livejournal.com
I'm glad to hear the Armenian belly dancing will be both "LIVE" and "in the flesh." That was keeping me up nights.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 01:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kimcob.livejournal.com
sounds very fun, I assume the eating is afterward:)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 02:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] signsoflife.livejournal.com
now I want lavash bread.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laurenhat.livejournal.com
Ooh, fun! Have a great time. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 04:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amber-phoenix.livejournal.com
dear [livejournal.com profile] moominmolly,
please move to the east bay, california. bring your family and associated community and [livejournal.com profile] aroraborealis of course. then you can find fun races that i can run too!
love,
phoenix

p.s. it's nice here.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darthsunshine.livejournal.com
Oooh, that sounds like fun! Well, except for the running part, but that's just because I don't run. :) It sounds like it will be immense amounts of fun (and tasty) to you, who enjoys running. :D

(no subject)

Date: 2007-09-27 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cruiser.livejournal.com
2.6 miles - personal best times for everybody!
Page generated Aug. 21st, 2026 03:59 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios